Kmart Double Coupons? Maybe...



If you have taken the More For Your Money class you know my feelings about Kmart. Let the proof be in the pudding. If you contact their customer service they don't always give you, uhm...accurate information we'll say. Even if it is in the Kmart ad, does not mean that is the sale/deal you will receive in the store. In fact, I don’t believe it until I checkout.

I'm not bitter, I got some fantabulous FREEbies and deals at Kmart last summer. I literally got hundreds of dollars worth of products for a few dollars…You can see some proof here.

Ok, the rumor mill is a buzz that Kmart is claiming to be doing the Kmart Super Double sale AGAIN, April 4th thru April 10th. Check here to see if your store is included.

I will let you know more as the time approaches, however I won't believe it until I see it in print on my receipt!

Energetically Clipping!!
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value Center/Maket Deals $1 and under!

KIDS BOWL FREE IS BACK - 2 GAMES EVERYDAY ALL SUMER LONG!

Meijer Shopping Jan 31