50 FOLLOWERS!!


Thank you for helping More For Your Money reach it's first goal!! 50 followers! I love helping people save money and get FREEbies. I am glad to hear from some of you that the techniques, tips and blog are helping you get MORE FOR YOUR MONEY!!
My daughter Sami helped me draw the winners tonight. The winners are...drum roll please...Randall and M. I have sent you an email. Please respond with your mailing info so I can get your gift cards to you! Congratulations!!

I have a beautiful gift basket full of goodies for our next winner. You could be the next winner! How do you enter? Easy, first will need to be a follower of the blog, then post a comment. It's that simple. The drawing will be held on Good Friday! I will post pictures of the basket later this week.

Thanks for all your support and kind words. The greatest form of flattery for me is if you comment on my blog of Facebook page. Feel free to share your great deals and fantabulous frugalness!! (Yes, it's a word...an Angie'ism)

Energetically Clipping;
Angie

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your first 50 followers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelley! As of right now you are the first and only to have commented on a post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first 50 followers. I've been referring your blog to my friends in Michigan so that they too can take advantage of saving money, shopping smart, and sticking to a budget in this economy where every penny counts. So thank you for creating this and sharing your wisdom with us. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Value Center/Maket Deals $1 and under!

KIDS BOWL FREE IS BACK - 2 GAMES EVERYDAY ALL SUMER LONG!

Meijer Shopping Jan 31