On your mark, get set, go!

Well, the long awaited MFYM Blog has begun! I will start posting sale and FREEbie info in the morning! Please let me know if you have any suggestions or comments! I am really excited for this next step. As always, please contact me at any time with questions and I will do my best to answer them!

Christmas shopping final update: We ended up buying for 32 extended family and friends. I love to give! We ended up spending $48.97!!! Yeah, we stayed under $50!! We were also able to get our children a Wii and six games for...FREE of course. We did this with gift cards we earned online, as well as great sales and coupons from Target!

Thanks for all your support and patience as I try to get this Blog up and running as quickly as I can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value Center/Maket Deals $1 and under!

KIDS BOWL FREE IS BACK - 2 GAMES EVERYDAY ALL SUMER LONG!

Meijer Shopping Jan 31