Family Movie Night is Back!!

I am always looking for FREE or inexpensive family fun. I love when all the kids and my husband are sitting around just laughing and enjoying each others company. It doesn't happen often enough. I remember when I was a kid every Sunday night we would sit down and watch the family movies that came on the television. We would look forward to that time. Do we dare bring back family movie night? NBC thinks we can.

Being a member of Vocalpoint, I received a family movie trailer to view. “Secrets of the Mountain” combines family-friendly entertainment with pure fun, so you can gather your family on April 16th, 8/7c and watch together.

It looks like a wonderful movie! I can't wait to get out the popcorn and spend time with my family. If you'd like to view the trailer click here.

Energetically Clipping;
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value Center/Maket Deals $1 and under!

KIDS BOWL FREE IS BACK - 2 GAMES EVERYDAY ALL SUMER LONG!

Meijer Shopping Jan 31