Let me know how you are doing!

I have been receiving some great emails from past More For Your Money attenders. I am going to start sharing their comments. If you have a great shopping experience share it with us! It is so exciting to see all the FREEbies and items bought for pennies on the dollar!!

This email is from a super shopping gal who took her first class at the end of February this year. She has learned to really rock the sales, stalk the stacks, and fill her house with wonderful food, toiletries (can they be wonderful) and cleaning products. Have I said I loved FREE?




Email: "I couldn't help but share my excitement with you. You would be SO proud and now you know you are a great teacher.

My picture shows my K-Mart products that are worth $98.67 but after my coupons..I spent.....$1 yep just one dollar. Thank goodness K-mart is so close and Becky and I meet up there everyday!"

Ruth Ann


Thanks Ruth Ann. Not sure about the great teacher part, however you and Becky are awesome students!! Thanks again for sharing!

With our economy the way it is, we all need to use our resources wisely. I would suggest spending more time on your shopping strategies and less money at the register! Have a fantabulous week!!

Energetically Clipping,
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value Center/Maket Deals $1 and under!

KIDS BOWL FREE IS BACK - 2 GAMES EVERYDAY ALL SUMER LONG!

Meijer Shopping Jan 31