Comments PLEASE!

Here I sit at my computer trying to find the best deals in the Metro Detroit area. Energetically clipping and printing coupons. Searching for frugal deals and FREEbies. And I wonder...is it helpful?

Please take a moment and leave a comment. Let me know which blogs are helpful, which ones you really don't care about, or what you want to see more of.

Remember once we hit 50 followers I have two $25 Target gift cards to give away. I have other items I will be giving away very soon!! Here's a hint...to win the future give aways, comment, comment, comment!

This year I am looking forward to a cost saving summer. June marks my one year of being laid off. Strategically planning frugal family fun. What kind of frugal fun do you and your family have during the summer?

Energetically Clipping;
Angie

Comments

  1. The park is free and fun at least for a toddler. Looking forward to spending more time outside when the summer arrives.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Value Center/Maket Deals $1 and under!

KIDS BOWL FREE IS BACK - 2 GAMES EVERYDAY ALL SUMER LONG!

Meijer Shopping Jan 31