Getting Back In The Swing Of Things!

Wow what a busy couple of weeks!! My hubby took his mother to the Daytona 500 in Florida. It was cold, but he would sit through a blizzard to see a NASCAR race, especially the 500!! They arrived back home on Monday.

Monday my baby (Syd da Kid) took off to Howell, Michigan to play in the snow! She has been snow mobiling and hanging with her cousins. I'm not sure she wants to come home. We're going to be picking her up later today.



My oldest Sami and myself got home last night from a wonderful couple "girlie" days in Frankenmuth, Michigan. We had a vehicle full of 15 and 16 year old young ladies. Thanks to my friend April for helping me keep what little I have left of my sanity by helping me chaperon! It was a lot of fun!

Shelby, our middle daughter, took off this morning to Kalahari in Ohio. She is enjoying a friends birthday party there for a few days.

So give me a couple days and I'll be back in the swing of things! I am hoping by Friday night to have some FREEbies and deals posted to help your frugal budget! Please let us know if you have found some fantabulous (yes it's a word, it's an Angie-ism) deals! Remember to get the word out about the gift card give a way! Only need 29 more people need to follow this blog and 2, yes 2 $25 Target Gift cards will be given away! I love FREE, don't you?

Energetically Clipping!
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Value Center/Maket Deals $1 and under!

KIDS BOWL FREE IS BACK - 2 GAMES EVERYDAY ALL SUMER LONG!

Meijer Shopping Jan 31